The Charlotte and Leo Karassik Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship
The Charlotte and Leo Karassik Foundation Post-doctoral Fellowship Awards are designed to support outstanding trainees at McGill University pursuing research at the Goodman Cancer Research Centre.
An application must be submitted by the competition deadline May 15th.
Status at the GCRC
Must be under the supervision of a scientist who is a full member of the Goodman Cancer Research Centre.
List of GCRC members.
Postdoctoral Fellow within the first 5 years of their research program.
$40,000 for one year
How to Apply
Arrange for 2 - 3 reference letters to be sent electronically by your referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must also enter the names and affiliations of your referees on the online application form.
The documents listed below must be submitted, in the following sequence, in a single PDF file.
Name your file: LastName FirstName AwardName YEAR
1. A Title Page that includes candidate's name, graduate status, current supervisor, and project title.
2. A detailed summary of candidate's proposed research project. The summary must be written by the candidate and should not exceed 2 pages (including references).
3. C.V. (including a list of publications)
4. A copy of academic transcripts (not including undergraduate transcripts)
5. Reprints/preprints of candidate's two most important papers, if applicable
Complete and submit the online application form by the competition deadline. Link to the online form
CV (past performance, scientific achievements and activities)
Letters of reference
Scientific excellence and reasoning
Experimental design and feasibility
Clarity of the research proposal
Insight into the future directions