Dr. Kiyoshi Uetani Travel Award
The Dr. Kiyoshi Uetani Travel Awards were established in 2006 to honor the memory of Mrs. Atsuko Uetani.
They were designed to support research fellows in attending international or national conferences and whose talk constitutes part of the official scientific program.
Status at the GCRC
Must be under the supervision of a scientist who is a full member of the Goodman Cancer Research Centre.
List of GCRC members.
Candidate must be a Postdoctoral / Clinical Research Fellow
Up to $1000
How to Apply
The documents listed below must be submitted, in the following sequence, in a single PDF file.
Name your file: LastName FirstName AwardName YEAR
1. A Title Page that includes candidate's name, supervisor, conference date and name, project title.
2. Letter of request (signed by trainee) which includes a statement of the importance of the meeting and how it fits with trainee’s career goals.
3. Outline of the scientific meeting, including date and location.
4. Project title and abstract.
5. Proof that the project has been accepted for oral presentation (or an invitation letter).